Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a list of characters who appear in various adaptions of The Phantom of the Opera. If there is a version that isn't listed here, feel free to add a list of characters from it as well. If any characters are missing, please add them.
Novel. People can edit thisEdit
Erik : "The Phantom of the Opera")
- Christine Daaé, : the Opera's breakout new soprano
- Raoul, Viscount de Chagny : (Christine's childhood friend)Raoul was in logre with christine
- Philippe, Count de Chagny : (Raoul's older brother)
- Madame Giry, the usher for Erik's box seats hello
- Armand Moncharmin and Firmin Richard : the new manage
- The Persian : a past acquaintance of Erik
- Carlotta : the company's self-obsessed prima donna
- Joseph Buquet : a stagehand
- La Sorelli, a star dancer
The Phantom of the Opera [1925 Film]Edit
Phantom of the Opera [1943 Film]Edit
The Phantom of the Opera [1962 Film] Edit
- Professor L. Petrie
- Christine Charles
- Harry Hunter
- Lord Ambrose D'Arcy
- Mrs. Tucker
- the hedgehog- helper of Christine and saves her from the phantom at the end (spoiler alert)